[OM] Re: storage question

Subject: [OM] Re: storage question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:58:53 -0400
Here's the link for the refurbished version from the Epson clearance
center.  After rebate it's $269.10
<http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consumer/consDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=63072189>

I'm fond of reburb'd products if I can find them.  I save a lot of money
and I've never had a problem with them.  If anything, I suspect that the
final QC check in some cases may be better than off the new production line.

Chuck Norcutt