[OM] Re: Looking for tips when buying an OM-4

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for tips when buying an OM-4
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:02:39 +0200
The OM4 battery probably only lasts 3-6 months due to a constant drain (no
OFF switch).  The drain was significantly reduced on the 4Ti.  But I never
found it a big issue - it's just a bonus of the 4Ti.

Turn the knob to battery check - a replacement (4Ti) circuit should stop
beeping after 30 seconds whereas the standard OM4 will beep until the
battery dies.

You'll love it!
Jez