[OM] Re: [OT] Seriously who can afford one of these?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Seriously who can afford one of these?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 20:25:17 -0700
Jan Steinman wrote:
> I also agree that, had I given my biodiesel a multiple-answer written test,
> the results would not have improved anything, except my mechanic's ability to
> make boat payments. :-)

When's your biodiesel boat coming?
> :::: If there ever is a time of plenty, this very fact will automatically
> lead to an increase in the population until the natural state of starvation
> and misery is restored. -- Richard Dawkins ::::

Why quote Dawkins, when the original, Malthus, is available? I'll have
to admit, it's as concise a summary of Malthusianism as I've seen.

Do you read Sci-Fi? Sherri Tepper's "'The Margarets" digs deep into
Malthus' playbook. But unlike his economics, it has a happy ending. ;-)

Moose