[OM] Re: [OT] Seriously who can afford one of these?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Seriously who can afford one of these?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 15:48:40 +1000
I was referring to the act of measuring - rather than monitoring.
Knowing that something is 12" long may be useful, but not if you're
intending to insist that it will be 13" long at some point in the
future if you keep measuring it regularly - which is what a lot of
educational testing seems to do.
Let's assume that you had decided to test your home brew biodiesel -
the equivalent would be undertaking a 30min analysis before every drive.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx