[OM] Re: Seriously who can afford one of these?

Subject: [OM] Re: Seriously who can afford one of these?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 20:03:24 -0700
> From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> When's your biodiesel boat coming?

Gotta pay for the land before we worry about getting off it!

>> :::: If there ever is a time of plenty, this very fact will
>> automatically lead to an increase in the population until the
>> natural state of starvation and misery is restored. -- Richard
>> Dawkins ::::
>>
> Why quote Dawkins, when the original, Malthus, is available?

There's just something about someone who claims genes are "selfish"
that gives it more punch, than taking the words of someone who was so
stupid he couldn't predict the discovery of fossil fuel, and the
*temporary* reprieve that gave us.

:::: To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the
acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of
skill. -- Sun Tzu ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality http://www.EcoReality.org ::::