[OM] Re: I hate cshool! [was Seriously who can afford one of

Subject: [OM] Re: I hate cshool! [was Seriously who can afford one of
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 21:08:21 -0700
Scott Peden wrote:
> Oh My Goodness, Moose agrees with Jan not once, but twice in one month!

Somebody's keeping track? Heavens to Murgatroyd! :-)

And the sliver snouted one and I have agreed at least that often in less
than a week, although not all in this forum.

What's the world coming to?

> These times, they are a changing.......

Some of us enjoy slinging brickbats back and forth from time to time.

After one particularly satisfying exchange of disagreements,
intellectually dense, perhaps even meaningless, arguments, corrections,
insults and so on with Andrew, I felt like leaning back, lighting a
cigarette, blowing out that first big drag, and asking "Was it good for
you?"

A. Sensuous, but Non-smoking, Moose