[OM] Re: SPAM: I'm such a great photographer that some woman proposed to

Subject: [OM] Re: SPAM: I'm such a great photographer that some woman proposed to me because she liked my work!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 16:54:20 +1000
You could of course respond in a manner so offensively and
insensitively enthusiastic as to make her contact her therapist
immediately - perhaps something involving you, your partner, a barn,
ropes and several domesticated animals?
Or you could just send her my photograph - that should do it.
Obviously the problem is that she offered marriage, rather than
anything more interesting.
True artists aren't bound by normal social and moral conventions!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx