[OM] My dark past, or a definitive Nathan 20th century collection

Subject: [OM] My dark past, or a definitive Nathan 20th century collection
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 17:39:16 +0200
Having finished moving my old scans from CDs onto an external HD, and
organizing them in Lightroom, I have now created a gallery of about 50
images from my first 15 years of photography, beginning in 1985 when I
took up the hobby in a serious way. Needless to say, all are film
images, scanned with varying results (the best seem to be the ones
Kodak did for me on a Photo CD Pro, a format that is no longer
supported by Photoshop as of CS 3--so if you have old Kodak Photo CDs,
do not throw out your CS 2 just yet!).  The ones from 1998 and 1999
are all Leica. I have noted the equipment in the keywords section of
each photo to the extent I can remember it.

Have a look here:
http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/5775622_DM8y5#357376484_sKVog

Hopefully you will find something amusing--for me, it was certainly
fun to select these images.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain