[OM] Re: OT - One for our resident battery expert

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - One for our resident battery expert
From: James R <londonjames@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 18:39:20 +0100
Thanks for that, Ian - I was back in chemistry A level class reading
that, just without the strange smells.  Somehow it's not surprising
it's a short term remedy. It's just irritating to have to ditch
something because the battery died. Maybe the economics will swing
back away from the chuck it and buy another mentality sometime soon.

James