[OM] Re: I'm such a great photographer that some woman proposed to me be

Subject: [OM] Re: I'm such a great photographer that some woman proposed to me because she liked my work!
From: nsurit@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 20:45:14 -0400

No kidding, I got this email this afternoon through the feedback form on my
website. Check it out! My girlfriend wants to hunt this chick down and kick
her ass!

Hmm, did she send a photo, bio and phone number.  Were you interested?  If so,
let the cat fight begin. May the best (wo) man win.  evry man'sdream, "Two
desirable women fighting for his affection."  I'm just kidding.  This is a
little weird.  Bill Barber