[OM] Not a single comment?

Subject: [OM] Not a single comment?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 20:06:58 -0400
Maybe this shouldn't have been posted under "Scott Kelby Photowalks".
In any case I haven't received a single comment good or bad about the
photo link I posted.  I know I'm a bit out of my element trying to take
photos more akin to Nathan but... are they that bad?  Yeah, I know, no
beach, no beach babes and no cute waitresses.  Actually, even very few
people.  Characteristic of the decline of upstate New York, I guess.
Much of the city is empty including the otherwise delightful river walk.

<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/Binghamton/>

The last couple shots show part of the Photowalk group at an Italian
restaurant after the walk and then a larger shot of the restaurant
interior.  The last shot is the old Lackawanna rail station where the
walk started.  Note the tower beyond the station.  That's an
experimental radio transmission tower erected by Marconi in 1913 to try
radio communication to Lackawanna railroad trains.

Chuck Norcutt

usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Thanks for mentioning this.? Marnie and I decided to go to the
> evening Portsmouth NH event---26 total. There were two others in
> Boston that were filled and at a time that did not work for me.? No
> Oly gear at all except me---Marnie held up the (immediate) digital
> end so we had something to show at the end of the evening.?? I
> brought a Z. 21f2, 24/2.8, 35 shift, Z. 50 1.4, Big foot (CV 125/2.5
> maco) Pol and my Tam sp 35-105 and carried a small pod. Marnie was in
> charge of the longer tele stuff with the IS. ? I think Moose would
> have enjoyed this outing---we finished up at the Portsmouth Brewery
> and they are one of the only places in existence with Olde Brown dog
> on tap.? Mike
>

> http://www.photoshopuser.com/photowalk/
>
> Might be taking place in your area. They are giving away prizes and
> you get a chance to explore your town with fellow photogs.

> Release Date: 8/24/2008 12:15 PM

8/24/2008 12:15 PM