[OM] Re: Looking for tips when buying an OM-4

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for tips when buying an OM-4
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:51:33 -0700
John Hermanson wrote:
> The slipped curtain position was very common in the 2S, often due to some
> kind of impact.

This is a very nice, clean, externally undamaged OM-4 with new circuit.
The effect is progressively greater occlusion of the image with
increases in shutter speed.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Shutter/>

Now if I could just resist acquiring new things like a camera bag, toy
cameras, ICs to repair my projection TV, close focus binocs,
tripod/hiking stick combo, QR/head bits, etc., maybe I could dig up some
funds to get it fixed. :-)

Maybe part of the problem is that the OM-1 with your CLA, OM-2n, the
other OM-4, a couple or three OMPCs and some other bodies still work. :-D

"New is fun." Moose