[OM] Re: Not a single comment?

Subject: [OM] Re: Not a single comment?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 22:10:50 -0400
Thanks.  It's interesting that you like that one.  I was afraid some of
my B&W conversions were too dark and contrasty which was largely a side
effect of cranking the blue channel way down to darken the sky.

I did use the 5D but the lens is a Tamron 24-135/3.5-5.6 which I just
got recently to have a more general purpose walk-about lens to take on
the upcoming trip.  Very handy and focuses close.  But lots of barrel
distortion and I don't have any PTLens profile for it yet.

Chuck Norcutt