[OM] Re: Not a single comment?

Subject: [OM] Re: Not a single comment?
From: wiliam Wagenaar <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:31:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Chuck,

Sorry for not commenting any sooner, didn't mean to upset you ;-))
I very much like the depth i can see in # 6956 and the pavement detail in 6975.
Overall a nice set which gives a clear view of the area you wlked with the
group. Must have been hard to exclude the other photographers.
As for the people shots, when compared to the ones Nathan posts I miss the
intimacy he gets into his photos by making a tighter crop. By his way of
photographing he is very much part of the group and gives you the inside view.
Also his shots are very casual. Your shot of the people in the bar are a good
representation of the room and the people, but because they all look in your
direction it is more formal and arranged. Sorry, but you asked for comments and
started the comparison to Nathans photos. I'm sure you can jhandle my comments
however ;-)
Cheers,
Wiliam