[OM] Re: begonia

Subject: [OM] Re: begonia
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 19:58:48 -0700
I forgot the exif data is stripped by "Save For Web" The begonia was
shot using the E510 + 42~150. 1/400, -0.3ev, F5.6, FL132mm, ISO100
BTW I use the Firefox add-on Exif Viewer useful. Also Image Tweak
> Did you switch everything to digital ?
Not everything Fernando. I picked up a slightly used E510 2 lens kit a
little over a year ago but still use the OM's with my wides. Can't beat
the dynamic range of film especially in landscapes. Also use the old
Zuikos with the adapter. Especially the 135/4.5 and 300/4.5. Also the
Tam300/2.8.

mike