[OM] Re: Looking for tips when buying an OM-4

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for tips when buying an OM-4
From: "Bart Wientjes" <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 09:23:27 +0200
Fernando,

You can indeed cover the front right contact of the hot shoe to
prevent the shutter speed to go to 1/60,  so you can flash at every
(low) speed.

This guy has 'hacked' his 4's and 4Ti's in that manner and has been
using it happily for 12 years:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~wiskerke/artikelen/faqeng.html scroll down to
halfway the page.

Happy shooting!