[OM] Re: penn st. puke

Subject: [OM] Re: penn st. puke
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 18:24:14 EDT
Here is a website for a little Baptist church in downtown Houston.   The
history is an interesting one.  It is a little oasis in the middle all  the
downtown skyscrapers.  Some may find reading the history  interesting.  Here it
is:
_www.antiochdowntown.org/_ (http://www.antiochdowntown.org/)   Bill  Barber

In a message dated 8/28/2008 3:17:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
olymoose@xxxxxxxxx writes:

James R  wrote:
> They were presumably just circumventing planning laws. But  given
> what's allowed in Seattle the developers may have had no  trouble going
> the legit route.
>
>  http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/367335_obitmacefield18.html
>
>  No loss of amenity caused by the new building there!

There was a house like that surrounded by high-rise condos in Toronto in
the 70s. I wa aware of several shopping centers developed with such 'out
parcels" Usually, though, they were surrounded on three sides by parking
lot, not multi story walls. In many cases, the house eventually comes up
for sale and can then be added to the center, if  needed.

Moose

List  usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List  nannies:         olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

deal here.