[OM] Re: Middelburg - attention Wiliam?

Subject: [OM] Re: Middelburg - attention Wiliam?
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 08:55:27 +0200
Wiliam,

Thanks for the great information/advice and the hugely generous offer to
take time out to guide us!  I won't take you up on that offer however, as
I've a feeling our party would like to wander about without feeling they
were wasting someone's time.  Thanks again anyway.

I think we'll reconsider changing to our visit to Thursday.  I knew they
would be no market on Tuesday but it also coincides with our wedding
anniversary (36th!) and therefore I could manage with only one day off work
:-)
The idea of a visit to Vlissingen is a good one - at least we could drive
in/out briefly on our journey - I've only passed through there once 29 years
ago from Harwich to 'The Hook' en route to my sister who was working in Den
Haag.

I'm looking forward to it anyway, and shall show you some pictures
afterwards!

MANY thanks
jez