[OM] Re: What are you using for HDR images?

Subject: [OM] Re: What are you using for HDR images?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 11:12:42 -0400
Sit down is right.  Overprocessed, oversaturated "art" I guess.  It's
not photography.  I suppose mine isn't either but all I was attempting
to do was capture the scene as I could see it with my eyes.  I think
I've been successful in that.

I'm pretty busy at the moment but if I get a chance I'll post the image
later.  It's the scene from the back yard of Kurt Vonnegut's house in
Barnstable, Mass. on Cape Cod.  Some lawn chairs overlooking Hinckley
Pond at sunset.

Chuck Norcutt