[OM] Re: IMG: Abstract crow with 135/3.5

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Abstract crow with 135/3.5
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 10:00:06 -0400
KatzEye claims little impact on metering with the E-510 screen
<http://www.katzeyeoptics.com/item--Olympus-E-510-Focusing-Screen--prod_E510.html>
but only for ZD lenses.  They warn that: "Meter performance may vary
significantly when using non-ZD lenses with a mount adapter."  However,
they also state: "Please note that all metering testing was done using
Zuiko Digital (ZD) lenses."  It's difficult to square these two
statements if they've never tested non-ZD lenses.  I think I'd call them
to see what they really do and don't know.

ps:  Which focus confirmation adapter worked?  I never use anything but
the center focus point and can't imagine allowing the camera to choose
the focus point.

Chuck Norcutt