[OM] WTB: OM-4T body

Subject: [OM] WTB: OM-4T body
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 20:16:40 -0400
Hi,

You guys might remember a few months ago that I mentioned that my girlfriend
wanted an OM-4T body because she had fallen in love with mine. She bought
one from KEH that was listed in EX condition for $430 and it arrived today
looking beat to hell and with the motor drive cap cross threaded and the
viewfinder illuminator lamp very dim compared to my OM-4T bodies. I sent it
back for her but she's heartbroken because she wanted this so much.

I know a lot of us here have way too many OM bodies laying about. Does
anyone have an OM-4T in nice condition that works perfectly that they'd sell
me without asking $100,000 like the few I've seen on evilBay? She wants a
champaigne colored one but black will do.

She's become a very good photographer. Check out her website, which I built
for her.

http://www.catrinakleven.com

Thanks,

Chris