[OM] Re: IMG: Abstract crow with 135/3.5

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Abstract crow with 135/3.5
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 15:07:10 -0400

The french name for dandelion?is "pissenlit" (pee the bed) so perhaps there is
some kearnel of truth to the purported?diuretic quality.? The human data is
spartan however: Perhaps if made into wine the real effect is just the usual--
from ethanol which suppresses vasopressin and causes the? free water diuresis.?
Hard to know.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/natural/patient-dandelion.html

In Pchem?our first glass blowing project was to make a trap of some sort and I
used it to make dandelion wine--ugh.
Should have chosen a better project.?
Mike

BTW some of the chipped adapter manufacturers will chip a well made adpater for
you with there chip, saving the installation hassle.? Some have done that with
the bettter made Camerquest adapters OM-eos.? Trying to stay on topic.

Why from a Russian "Dandelion" store, where else?  But I wouldn't want to
try dandelion wine, lest it retains the anecdotal diuretic qualities of the
raw material.