[OM] Re: Custom OM-4T body

Subject: [OM] Re: Custom OM-4T body
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 12:10:45 +0000 (GMT)
I have often wondered what it would cost to obtain a new top, bottom, and front
plate,strip them of finish, and then get them anodised.
with the cost of fitting I bet it would cost an "arm and a leg!" BUT can you
imagine the camera with custom camera leather (serviced by John H first) of
course.
 Still Dreaming!!!!!!!!

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK

 - The Champagne OM4-T(i)s are also the oldest ones.