[OM] Re: IMG: Cutoff

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Cutoff
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 17:31:12 -0500
Bill,

I have now paid the bill.  Maybe I got a good price because they were
already in my yard doing some smaller jobs for me.  The cost was $725 to
take down the tree and $100 to grind the stump.

Their new stump grinder was like nothing I had seen before, but I failed to
get a photo.  It was self-propelled, on crawler tracks, and was controlled
by a small remote hand-held box.  Did a great job.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA