[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Speaking of Cutoof

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Speaking of Cutoof
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 20:34:05 -0400
Sandy,
 It sounds like an interesting adventure, but I've still got to wean my kids
:) My youngest just turned 18, daughter, the boys need a wake up call to
reality, 20&21, and it would be too hard to separate myself from them at
this point in our lives. Although, it would probably force the issue of
responsibilty and self actualization :)

Bob