[OM] Re: IMG: Cutoff

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Cutoff
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 08:16:54 -0500
        Too bad Jim, looks like it was a nice tree. My Dad had the same
problem with one of his trees a few years back. Removal was delayed a
few hours after the workers discovered a *huge* honeybee hive in the
hollow center. The comb was over six feet long! They called a local
beekeeper who collected the hive and put it to work. Nice images.

Charlie