[OM] Re: What are you using for HDR images?

Subject: [OM] Re: What are you using for HDR images?
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:00:10 -0700
HDR images are tricky.  I have tried Photomatix with mixed
results.  Some of them are on my website
(http://www.thufa.net/pwgallery/index.php?/tags/73-other_hdr)
but most of the others were total disasters.  I still have no idea
what settings to use, it's all just trial and error.

The best HDRs are those that you can't tell are HDRs.