[OM] Re: Trip to Valle de Bravo- winter home of the Monarch

Subject: [OM] Re: Trip to Valle de Bravo- winter home of the Monarch
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 10:16:46 -0700
[rant mode]

I'm unable to get to the photos on Zoto.com. I get a page saying I must
allow cookies ... but I _do_ allow cookies ... for zoto.com. Obviously
the cookie isn't in the exact form of zoto.com but what is it? I'm
getting really annoyed at web sites that demand that you allow cookies
but don't tell you what the @#$% cookies will look like. I'm not going
to give a blanket OK to cookies in general because of the proliferation
of tracking cookies and garbage so I block cookies in general and allow
exceptions of my choosing. How can I allow a site to set cookies or
unblock it if I don't know what to allow?

[/rant mode]

Mike