[OM] Re: AGFA Scala 200 ISO b/w slide film

Subject: [OM] Re: AGFA Scala 200 ISO b/w slide film
From: Martyn Smoothy <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 15:22:42 +0100
John,

Just got into using Scala a few months before it was discontinued... :-(
Really liked it, though not sure how much was to do with the novelty value.

Have some images on-line here - http://archaeoimages.com/Bath-01/index.html

& here - http://archaeoimages.com/Duxford-01/index.html

Used to get it processed by a firm called Primary Colour here in the UK
though I believe they stopped doing it some time ago - could well be a
problem finding a lab (that's what stopped me buying any more of it on
e-bay).

Regards - Martyn Smoothy