[OM] Re: old buildings

Subject: [OM] Re: old buildings
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 21:44:31 -0700
I, very definitely remember the one labeled "Along the road between Wasco
and Condon".  For a number of years there was an old barn near it that had
guy cables holding it up.  I used to live in Fossil and traveled past that
old house quite often.  In fact, I blew the engine in my pickup right in
front of it, one time. LOL  Great pictures.  There used to be another old
house off the North side of the road near there.  Kind of back toward a
canyon.  I used to think it would make an interesting picture, but never did
any thing about it.  Bummer.  Too many times in my life, I have just goofed
off when I should have acted.  Been quite a ride, though.
Paul in Portland Or