[OM] Re: old buildings

Subject: [OM] Re: old buildings
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 23:29:48 -0700
Mike wrote:
> I put together a few photos from our travels. Some you may have already seen.
> Please critique both the photos and the presentation which I'm still working
> on..
>
> slides:
> <http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/Albums/old%20buildings/slides/A-002.html?show_param=10>

I haven't finished really looking at the images, but have a couple of
comments & suggestions about the presentation for your consideration.

- I like the Chameleon skin for JAlbum.

- The white border is too wide and/or too bright for my taste. I use a
very thin, one pixel wide border that defines the image space without
pulling the eye's attention. A medium gray would work better for me at
the width you have used.

- I don't like the single vertical column of thumbnails on the index
page. Way too slow a way to browse around or go back to a particular
image. Looking in the settings, I'm not even sure how to make it do that.

Moose