[OM] Re: Quite a Test ( OT )

Subject: [OM] Re: Quite a Test ( OT )
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 01:58:20 -0700
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> My stomach's cerning.

Black Hole - The Ultimate antacid!

Not really true, of course. Sci-Fi makes it all look like destruction.
As I understand the theory, we could be below the event horizon in a
black hole now, and not know it except for the effect on the night sky.
Maybe even not that.

We would disappear from outside, but relativistic effects mean we would
continue to exist as we were. I don't remember if there is some ultimate
end, but if so, it would be far in our future.

So, you will have all the cerning until you check out anyway.

Moose