[OM] Partially OT - Old cameras and questions

Subject: [OM] Partially OT - Old cameras and questions
From: "Walters, Martin" <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 13:48:44 -0400
Wandering through an antique cooperative in Geneva (NY) over the Labour
Day weekend, I came across a Zeiss Ikon Netta 515/2 for a modest price.
Couldn't leave it there, could I? Everything seems to be working/intact,
though the black paint has seen better days. Don't know very much about
this camera other than it's the "cheap" version of an Ikonta.  Articles
on the web suggest immediately pre-war, though there are subtle
differences between the various model photographs. I've looked all over
for a serial number or something that might indicate its age.  Nothing
visible. Can anyone shed any light?

Now the on-topic stuff: Also just picked up a nice MIOJ 35 IV on Eb*y
for a very reasonable price.  Everything works, leather and chrome in
great condition and came with case and cap.  Without a film in it, I
haven't figured out is how the manual film wind works - or, how to
rewind the film for that matter. Can't find instructions anywhere on the
web.  Any ideas?

Oh, yes. The list seems to be working OK, even if there haven't been
many posts some days.

Martin