[OM] Re: e330 question

Subject: [OM] Re: e330 question
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 01:52:44 +0000
At 4GB and higher a CF card must be formatted as FAT32 vs FAT16.  The upper
limits on FAT32 format are in the terrabyte range.  If the E-330 can't handle
more than 8GB it has either been very poorly implemented or has been
deliberately crippled.  I suspect the latter as this simply shouldn't happen.
XD cards are a different kettle of fish.  Just don't buy them.

Chuck Norcutt