[OM] Re: e330 question

Subject: [OM] Re: e330 question
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:01:34 +1000
Yeah - that's what we tell our high school photography students -
don't delete in camera, transfer the images using a reader, format
the card in camera when finished or before starting again. Even they
don't have problems. And the average 16yo can usually come up with
problems no-one  could anticipate.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx