[OM] Re: e330 question

Subject: [OM] Re: e330 question
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 21:54:56 -0700
Jim Nichols wrote:
> Moose, Richard,
>
> One of the advantages on Elements 6.0 is its image acquisition software. When
> I connect my cameras to a USB port and identify them as a data source, the
> software starts up, allows me to choose a file name and location for the
> images, and, after acquiring the images, asks me whether or not to delete the
> images from the camera.
This is not unusual at all. It's inherited from it's big brother, CS
Bridge. Many viewing, editing and/or cataloging programs do the same
thing. FastStone, BreezeBrowser, Picassa and MS Expression Media come
immediately to mind, and I'm sure there are several others.
> I normally choose "yes" and the camera card is cleared of images.

That might not be a wise choice with an xD card. I certainly wouldn't do it.
Moose