[OM] Re: Micro 4/3 rangefinder?

Subject: [OM] Re: Micro 4/3 rangefinder?
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 12:23:52 +0000
I've never even seen let alone used a Canon 1D series camera but all 1D series
(digital) cameras can use all prior focusing screens from the 1 series film
cameras... which includes focusing aids with microprisms and split images.  I'd
be surprised if the D3 isn't equally compatible.

Chuck Norcutt

  Unfortunately, today's cameras