[OM] Re: e330 question

Subject: [OM] Re: e330 question
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:48:01 -0500
I have not yet resorted to the generator solution.  We have natural gas to
supply hot water and gas logs in the fireplace, so discomfort can be
endured.  I try to keep the cell phone charged as an emergency
communications asset, but internet service is gone when power is out.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA