[OM] Re: IMG: Hummingbird

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Hummingbird
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:58:53 -0500
Thanks for the link, Charles.  From the photos, these also appear to be
two-piece adapters.  The final line in the comments on the adapters says
that, with heavy lenses, one should support BOTH the camera body and the
lens.  They do appear well made, though more expensive than the one that I
have.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA