[OM] Re: IMG: Reworked Spider Lily

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Reworked Spider Lily
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 18:42:42 +0100
Ah, so nothing lost, really, Jim.  And perhaps you had fun playing
with various settings ...

I think that it might be the redness again.  I have a real problem
with redness, mostly with tulips: it produces the strangest colour,
either with scanned film or direct to digital.  And incorrect focus
sometimes occurs.

Thanks for the show.

Chris