[OM] Re: List Status and other stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: List Status and other stuff
From: Michael Collins <l43g20th@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:47:24 -0400
Might I suggest that as a part of this move "we" consider registering a
domain that offers e-mail redirection? This way, we could switch over
transparently beforehand and still use 'ml.free.fr' as you set up the new
hosting, and then see no interruption when you push the button.

I'd be willing to contribute to the cost of such a domain.

Michael

P.S. I know you know this, but Nils will have to adjust the archiving. I
don't know that we ever knew who started mirroring the group on Nabble, and
IIRC it wasn't universally popular, so I suppose we'll let that take care of
itself.