[OM] Re: repairing the STF-22

Subject: [OM] Re: repairing the STF-22
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:49:05 -0700
John Hermanson wrote:
> Seems Olympus does not stock ANY repair parts for the STF-22 twin flash
> macro setup.  ...  ALL come back "unavailable or discontinued".
> Boy this guy was PISSED.

That's a shame. I wonder if distributors in other areas of the world are
different. You need a correspondent repairer in a place with decent
parts service.

I'm having the decades old crowns on "my two front teeth" replaced
before my dental insurance flies away. The ceramacist who will be making
the new ones took pics of my teeth, smile, etc. with a Nikon DSLR.

She had switched from Canon for the nifty multi head macro flash unit
with wireless control that she was using. Like the T28 Macro Twin Flash
in concept, but different in detail. She had two heads*, but one may add
more.

Moose

* No, flash heads on the camera, silly! Only one head on her rather
appealing looking body.