[OM] Re: Compensatory Olympus Photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Compensatory Olympus Photos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 02:24:35 -0700
Chris Barker wrote:
> 'Cos you're meant to start your metabolism with a decent meal in the morning
> and tail off towards bedtime, Moose.  I have taken to eating more nuts with
> my muesli so as to avoid feeling hungry at midday.

OK, I was fudging a bit for effect. I keep what some might call odd
hours. I sleep about eight hours, starting at somewhere between 2 and 4
am. I actually do have a decent meal shortly after arising, it just
happens to be near midday and most often resembles lunch in content.

Remember, I posted Moose Makes a Sandwich long before Tom's breakfast
images. :-) <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseEats/>

Actually, that's pretty close to what I had for Breakfast/Lunch today -
well, technically, yesterday. Only with Black Forest organic, yet tasty,
ham. The day before was an excellent chicken salad. I think today may
well be roast beef.

I like my own sandwiches better than those at most restaurants. At least
in the US, they seem to think they have to provide massive amounts of
the main filling. It throws off the whole balance of flavors and textures.

Aren't you sorry you tried to help? :-)

Moose