[OM] Re: 5dmarkII

Subject: [OM] Re: 5dmarkII
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 12:04:45 -0500
Wow.  I am impressed.  Maybe I can have somebody mill the grip better.  It
looks like Canon has a winner with this camera.  Unfortunately, it isn't
enough to bring back those that migrated over to Nikon, but it will stem the
flow.  They FINALLY added weatherseals.  This makes the camera actually
usable for outdoor photography.  I could almost be convinced to get one of
these as a digital back for my Zuikos.  (Alas, the price is higher than my
budget allows).

AG

ps. Don't be so shocked, Moose.  Canon finally decompromised this camera.