[OM] Re: TOPE History? - Notes on TOPE 35 and TOPE 36

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE History? - Notes on TOPE 35 and TOPE 36
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 23:08:52 -0400
Thanks Olafo,
Hope you had a nice trip.

Mike

Indeed! Correct on all assumptions: I didn't manage to get it up and
running
prior to my trip, and when I was in Venezuela I tried sending Hans van
Veluwen an e-mail to ask him to inform the list of the delay. I didn't
see
such a message upon my return, so I guess I sent my e-mail to an
outdated
address of  his...

Anyway, TOPE 35 is almost completely ready to go live (I'm waiting on
one or
two bigger images, and that's pretty much it). I'll aim for launching it
next Wednesday, September 24th (or thereabouts), so if anyone still
wants to
submit something, they're welcome to do so.