[OM] Re: Help Unsubscribing - Nannies anywhere?????

From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 21:13:28 -0700
Cc: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
You need to:

1. Send a message to olympus-request@xxxxxxxxxx with no body content and
only the single word "unsubscribe", without the quote marks, as the subject.

2. You will receive two responses, one of which instructs you to simply
reply, without writing anything. You must reply to complete the action.
This is a way to assure that others can't subscribe, unsubscribe or
otherwise mess with your account.

3. If you are on the digest, you may need to send an email with the
subject "unset digest" before the"unsubscribe" one. I'm a bit unclear on
that, as I don't use the digest.

I've sent a copy of this to the list mum, Thomas.

Moose