[OM] Re: New digital film for Zuiko --samples

Subject: [OM] Re: New digital film for Zuiko --samples
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 08:11:22 +1000
Yes, I must remember not to use H2 (25,6000) for critical studio work!
That's a bit unfair of course because it's not 'real world' - I shot
the D700 with 24-120mm f4  at a poetry slam recently and was pleased
with the results, although grainy and softish -
http://www.pbase.com/afildes/image/103512022
That's a shot I couldn't manage any other way.
What does annoy me tho' is that in H1 or H2, the ISO setting does not
show in the exif.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx