[OM] Re: [FS] OM zuiko 18mm f3.5

Subject: [OM] Re: [FS] OM zuiko 18mm f3.5
From: Rob Harrison <robhar54@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:43:42 -0700
A fantastic lens from a respected list member.

The 18/3.5 is one of my all-time favorite lenses. Superbly corrected
rectilinear view, perfect for architectural interiors. My personal
version of it was tested by Sean Reid and came out ahead of anything
Can*n in that range on the 5D. The only downside Sean found was that
they are so rare as to be almost unobtainable.

Snap it up, someone!

Rob in Seattle