[OM] Re: Absolutely no Oly content, but who cares...

Subject: [OM] Re: Absolutely no Oly content, but who cares...
From: "montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 20:40:20 +1000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Perhaps this one would be more to your taste -
> http://www.pbase.com/afildes/image/103580767

Hey, that's a nice one. Dynamite eye contact. The necklace thing works
well with the colours, putting the warmer colours on her, and some more
colour in the scene, and against the cool (but "warm") eyes. I like the
background too (I might like it a bit more if the orange bits weren't
there).

(And look, forest mulch - I told it was Akela, probably on a weekend
camping trip.)

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz