[OM] Re: [Sold] OM zuiko 18mm f3.5

Subject: [OM] Re: [Sold] OM zuiko 18mm f3.5
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:32:22 +0200
Iwert, I for a moment forgot whether a f/3.5 variant of the fixed
24mm lens existed (i.e. like the 3.5/21mm) but then upon realising you
were indeed referring to the $2,500+ shift lens, I suspected as much!

Thank you for the welcome - as I said, I hope my equipment eventually
arrives
safely (especially the camera body - it turns out the seller
misunderstood and
didn't send it with insurance/tracking) and then I shall begin to make
pictures
with it! I am enjoying my Mamiya in the meantime - such a different
animal to
the OM. It will always offer superior quality for tripod shots, but at
a cost
(size + film).

P.S. Is there somewhere where I can search the archives of this
mailing list?
I'd always like to see if a question has been asked/answered before
posting
duplicates.

kind regards,
Dawid